The Administration and Finance (A&F) Employee Satisfaction survey will be re-launched on Monday, 02/13/17. You can refer to my email communication from Tuesday, 1/31/17, for information on the cancellation of the original survey.
You will be asked to take part in the employee satisfaction survey for the Division of Administration & Finance. The purpose of the survey is to obtain employee feedback to help us identify areas where we can make organizational changes focused on improving our working environment. This is the same survey tool used by A&F during 2014 so it provides our division with an excellent opportunity to obtain and evaluate comparative information.
Specifically, the survey is an employee engagement tool which:
- is used to measure employee perceptions of the total work environment and employees’ satisfaction
- focuses on fully utilizing an organization’s human resources to build viable institutions
- provides information about work force issues that impact the quality of service ultimately delivered to all customers
- allows for better understanding of employee satisfaction which is vital to attracting and retaining a competitive workforce
The survey, available in both English and Spanish, takes about 15 minutes to complete and asks for your insights into what our organization is doing well and where it needs to improve. Your input is very important to the success of our organization; the survey may be taken during work hours. The survey is anonymous; thoughtfulness and honesty will be critical in this process.
The University of Texas at Austin Institute for Organizational Excellence has been asked to serve as an outside, objective and secure source for compiling your perceptions and insights. You will receive an announcement from the Institute for Organizational Excellence on Monday when the online survey is open for your input.
During the course of the survey, you can expect to receive e-mails from the Institute for Organizational Excellence in the form of:
- Email subject line: Survey of Employee Engagement or Reminder: Survey of Employee Engagement
- Email sender address: SEE_Survey1@austin.utexas.edu
I encourage each and everyone one of you to take the time to participate in this survey and let your voice be heard. Please feel free to contact me or Kelly Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org 646-2807, with your questions or comments.