AF Strategic Planning Process
AF Staff Invitation to Join Work Group – 10.17.2012
Staff Invitation to Join Workgroup
The planning process for NMSU’s Administration and Finance Division Strategic Plan is coming along well. The environmental scan interviews have been completed and results will be available soon. I am very pleased at the response from division staff in this process and look forward to the steps ahead.
The next phase in the planning process is about to begin. During the week of November 12, 2012, we will begin holding workgroup meetings to determine, specifically, how we will meet NMSU’s seven goals for success and measure our progress in doing so. We are seeking volunteers to participate in these workgroups.
- Will be provided necessary information and materials – do not need previous planning experience;
- Will only need to commit to 2 hours per week for approximately 9 weeks;
- Will be assigned to a unit workgroup – there will be one workgroup each for Human Resource Services, Auxiliary Services, Facilities and Services, Finance, and Information and Communications Technologies;
- Will not be required to take leave to participate – this is a work activity approved by your manager and director, and;
- Will be providing a valuable service to the AF Division.
For more information on workgroup participation, please contact Minerva Rivera at 646-2807. The deadline to volunteer for a workgroup is October 22nd. Volunteers will receive details on workgroup assignment by October 25th.
I appreciate and look forward to your participation.
Senior Vice President for Administration and Finance