Commtech Transformations Incorporated (CTTI) was established in 1987 by Susan and James Cole to provide professional management support services for colleges and universities. CTTI’s customers include:
- University of Wyoming
- Cal State University
- University of Regina
- Colorado State University
- Utah State University
- University of Massachusetts
- Iowa State University
CTTI offers a wide range of services aimed at helping institutions of higher education establish new strategic directions that will improve customer service and satisfaction as well as efficiency of operations and institutional performance.
- Organizational Assessment – Onsite assessments that help the organization determine what it does and does not do well. These assessments identify the internal strengths and weaknesses and assesses the environment in which an organization conducts business.
- Strategic Planning – Facilitation and process planning for strategic planning efforts, to include organizational Goals and Objectives as well as the creation of the mission, vision, and values.
- Organizational Excellence and Transformation – Education, training and supporting consultation to help the organization establish excellence in business, management, team building and customer service/customer focus, and quality control.
Bio – Susan and James Cole of CommTech Transformations Incorporated
Susan holds an undergraduate degree in Chemistry from the University of California, Berkeley. She is experienced in process facilitation, change management, and continuous improvement tools and methodology. She is the author of “College Quest”, a book about the college decision and application process.
James holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering from California State University at Los Angeles. James was a manufacturing engineer and has held various management positions in the Eastman Kodak Corporation where he helped customers improve their organization, operational processes, and management systems through the development of strategic plans. In addition to his work at CommTech, James is a digital artist and is the President and Director of Art On Mountain, LLC, a fine art gallery in Fort Collins, CO.